Summer is here! We’re loving the time spent poolside, constant smell of bbq, and a cool cocktail! Here are a few of our go-to recipes…
Probably the easiest of our summer favorites, Sangria can be made with whatever fruit you happen to have lying around!
- 1 bottle of wine (blush, red, or white all work fine – and don’t worry, it can be a cheap bottle!)
- 1 cup triple sec
- Your favorite fruit! We love peaches, lemon, berries, grapes, ect!
A refreshing twist on a favorite classic…
- 1 1/2 oz light rum
- Handful of berries: blackberries, blueberries, rasberries, strawberry – mix and match your favorites!
- A bundle of mint
- 1 Lime
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- Soda Water
- Mint sprig for garnish
Middle mint, simple syrup, berries, and lime juice. Fill glass with crushed ice, and add in the rum, stirring well. Spritz with soda water and garnish with mint! Enjoy!
Looking for a savory drink but wanting to cheat on the Bloody Mary? Try a Michelada for a refreshing kick!
- 1/4 cup salt
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 limes, quartered
- 4 (12-ouce) bottles of bear
- Hot Sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
Combine the salt and chili powder in a small bowl and transfer to a flat plate. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of each beer mug and dip it into the chili-salt to coat the rim. Squeeze the juice of 4 lime wedges into each mug. Add a lime wedge to the mug and fill with ice. Add 1 bottle of beer, a dash of hot sauce and a dash of Worcestershire sauce and serve immediately.